PILGRIMAGE TO INDIA: Peace Ambassador Program
(North & South India & Singapore)
Professor Sasi Velupillai, Psychic Palmist
Reiki Master Alexandra Juliani
Directors of the Vedic Healing Institute & Temple
**The next Spiritual
Pilgrimage/Ambassador Program to India will be: SEPTEMBER 2017
Discover India, Discover Yourself...
India is not so much an outer journey but more importantly an inner one,
offering visitors unique opportunities for
expansion of consciousness to be discovered when one is ready for transformation.
Tour highlights include:
• Meditation and inner seeking in peaceful, beautiful ashrams;
• Meetings with esteemed spiritual teachers, gurus, swamis, yoga teachers, healers, and vedic scholars;
• Tours through waterfront villages on the idyllic backwaters of Kerala (called the "Venice of India")
in beautiful handmade houseboats;
• Individualized consultations and rejuvenation/massage treatments with
respected health practitioners in the "siddha vaidya" and ayurvedic traditions;
• Trips to powerful
healing temples, palaces and historic sites;
• Chanting and meditation in sacred spots;
Attending and participating in powerful puja prayer ceremonies at various Hindu temples;
• Indian dance,
music, and cultural programs;
• Demonstrations by students and teachers of "kalari" --the oldest
form of martial arts;
• Visits to silk factories and other handicraft places of business to learn about ancient
Indian textile and art forms;
• Donations of school supplies & books to needy children;
Meeting, learning about, and riding an elephant…...and more !
Visit India -- be transformed.
information about upcoming tours, please visit: www.indiainnersearch.com
Ammachi's ashram on the beautiful backwaters of
Kerala, South India where our groups visit
"India is not just geography or history.
It is not only a nation, a country, a mere piece of land. It is something more: a metaphor, poetry, something invisible
but very tangible. It is vibrating with certain energy fields which no other country can claim...You can find truth in this
poor country in a way that you cannot find anywhere else...The country is poor, but to those who are sensitive it is the richest
place on earth." --Osho
"For centuries, India has been the symbol
of the inner journey...it is a spiritual phenomenon. As far back as we know, people have been coming to India from all over
the world in search of themselves. Something is in the very climate, something is in the very vibe that helps.
because for thousands of years the Eastern genius has been consistently in search of the soul, it has created a certain atmosphere.
If you meditate in the East, it seems as if everything helps: the trees, the earth, the air. If you meditate in America
you have to meditate alone--there is no help coming from anywhere."
Professor Sasi Velupillai and Ms. Alexandra Juliani
outside traditional temple in Bangalore,